Monday, May 24, 2010

I’m addicted to coke …

Diet coke, that is.

Ha, sucked you in.


When I first got a job, I definitely was not used to getting up at the crack of dawn every morning, let alone get up and expected to actually get work done.


So, I turned to coffee, lots and lots of coffee. So much, in fact, that I bled coffee.


But, the mass amounts of caffeine began to affect my sleep schedule, which makes you drink more coffee in the morning, making it even harder to sleep. It’s a negative, tortuous cycle.


I decided I needed to drastically reduce my coffee intake, which drastically increased the number of headaches I got everyday.


And, in my time of trouble, I turned to diet coke and coke zero to help with the caffeine withdrawals. Now, instead of coffee, I drink diet coke.


You’ll be able to tell when it starts to affect my sleep. My posts will be much crabbier. When you notice this, please tell me.


Nicely, or else I might bite your head off.


Then, I’ll have to actually try to wean myself off of caffeine.


P.S. Weigh-in tomorrow. My guess is maybe a pound. Been kind of a whatever week.


P.P.S. Whoever invented Coke Zero vanilla is my hero.



Nectar of the gods ...

No comments:

Post a Comment