Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What does this even mean?

Matt and I were out for my friend, Brianna's birthday on Monday night and he ordered a bottle of beer. Does it mean anything when you order a bottle of beer and it shows up like this, with the label upside down? You know, in a "Find a penny, pick it up" kind of way?

I think we're about to hit gold. That's my prediction. Stay tuned to find out.

That same night, we experienced terrible, terrible thunderstorms and were on a tornado watch for most of the night. A tornado actually touched down by the airport and another one a little ways away, taking out quite a few homes.

I hate tornadoes. That should go back to Oklahoma where they came from and never return.

Ya hear me tornadoes? Get out and stay out!

As far as the weekend goes, pretty uneventful. Did a lot of sleeping.


Well, Matt and Jax did a lot of sleeping. Recently, I've been blessed with the unfortunate skill of not being able to sleep in on weekends anymore. It's torture. So, I'm usually up cleaning, grocery shopping, and going to the gym, and Jax takes my place, leaving me really crabby in the afternoon from lack of sleep.

Matt loves when I'm crabby.
Just ask him.

We did have sometime to go out. Friday, went out to a local bar, and I definitely enjoyed myself.

Well, enjoyed myself on Friday. Saturday, was another story. Let's just say I was a little disappointed in myself for enjoying myself so much on Friday.


Here's me with my friends Michelle and Megan. We had a blast.


On another note, remember last week when I was sick? Well, that darned cough I had turned into a bronchial infection.

Believe me, it's as sexy as it sounds.

And, always being the coolest kid around, I'm now finding relief in an inhaler several times a day. It's helping the cough, for sure, but it's not helping my cool points.

As far as the weight goes, I've been working hard and it shows.

130.6!!!

I'm really excited to hit below 130. I feel like weighing 12-(insert any number between 0-9, pick something closer to 0 if you love me), is so much less then 130.

It's like one of those things, like 23 seems so much older than 22.

Know what I'm sayin'?

1 comment: